Re: discoordination challenges in the response #coordination

Chris Cooper - ChildFund

Eric, is it possible to provide some examples of these new platforms for COVID-19 response coordination? The CAT-Team has discussed the strategy of promoting the centrality of CP in the multilateral COVID-19 response frameworks, so that regional and country-level CP advocacy becomes more about the need to follow the multilateral response frameworks, with messaging about why it is not necessary to reinvent the wheel. A quicker, more effective response can be coordinated by adhering to the multilateral frameworks (which, if we have done our work, emphasize cross-sectoral CP.

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.