Re: discoordination challenges in the response #coordination

Petra Heusser - CP AoR

Hi Chris,

Yes, absolutely agreed on not reinventing the wheel!
The activation of coordination platforms should always aim to reinforce national mechanisms and established coordination groups, avoid duplication and creation of parallel systems!
From the CP AoR we've worked on a few Key Aspects on the Activation of Child Protection Coordination Platforms for Responding to COVID-19 to guide this - have a look at the attachment or here.

As for country examples, I hope we can hear from colleagues based in operations - over to them!

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.