Re: Is this forum moving in the right direction ? #Learning

CPSS NGO

North east Nigeria continue to be faced with increase security challenge and most recent is the 2nd wave of the Covid 19 in the country hitting hard, the economic recession is exposing children to more protection risk, at this period more needs to be done to support the local NGOs and the Community base Child Protection mechanism to strengthen the  protective environment of children.

Sarah John Gima.
CPSS northeast Nigeria

On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 at 08:52, Méschac NAKANYWENGE <upddheongafrica@...> wrote:
The same goes for Congo-Kinshasa, my country.

Bonne santé à vous
Pour l'UPDDHE/GL
Coordinateur National
Méschac NAKANYWENGE
UPDDHE/GL-DRC-
Point Focal du Réseau C4C/RDC
Président du CBCN/NORD-KIVU
Acteur PSEA, DDH-E et PEACE BUILDING en RDC
B.P 73 Goma
Site Web: www.upddhegl.org
contact@... ; upddheongafrica@...
(Wattasp: +243998802284), (Skype: +243814206071)
Facebook: union pour la protection, la défense des droits humains et environnement
Linkend: upddhe UPDDHE ONG

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 7:33 AM Helmi Anam <HELMY2100ANAM@...> wrote:
Since I have been working in the field of child protection since 2017, I did not expect that in 2020 some non-profit non-governmental organizations that work in the field of child protection will be closed?
Is there a plan for 2021 to rehabilitate local non-governmental and not-for-profit institutions working in the field of child protection from an operational and technical point of view?
Because stopping it will bring disaster to society in my country, Yemen, and in the world as well, due to conflicts and wars, and most importantly, the Corona 19 pandemic

--
Human rights
Helmi  Ana'am

--
Karama Foundation for Protection and Social Rehabilitation - Yemen

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.