Re: #CoordinationwithGBV #CoordinationwithGBV

Krissie Hayes

Dear all
As CP increasingly relies on our volunteers  (with remote supervision) for case management due to severe access restrictions,  but recognise this is hugely problematic for child survivors, we are working with GBV to develop/adapt simplified flow chart for CW and volunteers in refugee camps to outline transfer and/or referral mechanisms.
We (GBV and CP) are concerned about this issue, adhering to dnh principles, especially with challenges re data and confidentiality, but recognise long SOPs are not going to be effective.
Support or best practices from similar contexts would be greatly appreciated!

webinars/training which can be easily cascaded to refugee volunteers without access to technology is also needed (but that is a request I raise in all topics!)

Any experience sharing much appreciated!

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.