Re: New Alliance Annex to the Child Protection COVID-19 Technical Note & Webinar: Working with Communities to Keep Children Safe #Webinar #technicalnote #workingwithcommunities

Krissie Hayes

Thanks again for this great document. We are finalising a 2 page checklist to support communities and families to prepare for and respond to CP issues given we have little access to camps.

We are also planning a TOT for cp partners to work with communities to develop their own plans in case we have no access going forward.
Any learning or experiences from other contexts would be extremely useful for the training! As well as interesting for our CP partners who are rapidly adjusting to a bottom up approach

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.