Re: #CoordinationwithGBV #CoordinationwithGBV

Jennifer Lee

Hi Krissie,

Thanks very much for this post and for the good work you are doing in Cox’s Bazaar. While this may not be exactly what you are looking for, I am sharing with you the CCS Operational Guidance Package developed by the IRC to support our WPE and CP colleagues operating in the same location on how to best support and coordinate around cases of child and adolescent survivors. The Package includes a brief table with guidance from our Technical Unit (developed by an internal IRC working group comprised of CP and WP TAs) that has space to be adapted for the particular context, as well as a PPT that brings CP and GBV colleagues through the discussions we saw as necessary to determine has to best support and coordinate around such cases. Please note that this is a pilot version of the Package, so if you do decide to use it then I would really appreciate your feedback on it. Please also note that it was developed pre-COVID-19, so additional considerations will need to be made. If you have any questions on it or would like to walk through it together, please feel free to reach out.

From the Child and Adolescent Survivor Initiative’s side, I don’t think we have quite what you are looking for in terms of a flow chart. If there is any way we can support you in the development of this, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenn

From: Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io <Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io> On Behalf Of Krissie Hayes
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:37 AM
To: Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io
Subject: Re: [cpaorcovid19] #CoordinationwithGBV

Dear all
As CP increasingly relies on our volunteers  (with remote supervision) for case management due to severe access restrictions,  but recognise this is hugely problematic for child survivors, we are working with GBV to develop/adapt simplified flow chart for CW and volunteers in refugee camps to outline transfer and/or referral mechanisms.
We (GBV and CP) are concerned about this issue, adhering to dnh principles, especially with challenges re data and confidentiality, but recognise long SOPs are not going to be effective.
Support or best practices from similar contexts would be greatly appreciated!

webinars/training which can be easily cascaded to refugee volunteers without access to technology is also needed (but that is a request I raise in all topics!)

Any experience sharing much appreciated!

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.