Re: New Alliance Annex to the Child Protection COVID-19 Technical Note & Webinar: Working with Communities to Keep Children Safe #Webinar #technicalnote #workingwithcommunities

Michelle Van Akin

Hi Krissie,

I would strongly encourage you to take a look at the "Reflective Field Guide: Community-Level Approaches to Child Protection in Humanitarian Action", which was launched by the CCP TF in April. All of the resources can be found here: cpie.info/ccp

This includes:
  1. Reflective Field Guide - which has very useful handouts that serve as a "how to" guide in engaging with communities
  2. Face-to-Face Capacity building package - 2 training modules with a total of 16 sessions and accompanying facilitator's guide, sample agendas, handouts, pre/post tests, and evaluations
  3. Online Learning Series - which follows a young displaced girl named Nina through her interactions with Child Protection actors and illustrates the key messages of the Reflective Field Guide in a very engaging way. There is also a facilitator's guide to accompany these four videos.

I hope this information helps! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more information.

Best,
Michelle

Join Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.