Strengthen Your Profile in the Group #memberprofile

Lauren Bienkowski

Hello ALL MEMBERS:

As we are a virtual community, it would be wonderful to take a few steps to get to know who is in our group.   One simple way to get to know one another is by completing your online profile.

The easiest way to edit your profile is to open this message online in groups.io and look at the tabs on the left side of the screen.

From the main page, click "Subscription (left side of the screen)
Then click "Group Profile" (top of the screen) (you may need to click Edit Profile)
Make all the changes you want to make, but it would be most helpful if you could check and edit the following:
- Display name: only if you want to change it, but please let us see who you are
- Profile Privacy: set to "Other members of your group" (if you don't do this, no one can see your profile)
- Bio: Great if you could share your job title, organization name, and any other relevant professional tidbits
- Add a picture, but no pressure
 Click "Update Group Profile"
 Then, you're done!

If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact me the owner/moderators of the group.

Thank you and looking forward to getting to know everyone,
Sara (The Alliance for CPHA) & Lauren (CP AoR)