From: Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io <Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io> On Behalf Of megan.lees-mccowan via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 3:45 PM
To: Forum@CPCOVID19.groups.io
Subject: [cpaorcovid19] COVID-19 Rapid Assessment report by Street Child UK #AwarenessRaising #NeedsIdentification #Education #prevention #PreparednessandResponsePlans

Dear all, I attach a rapid assessment carried out by British INGO Street Child across 13 countries (Afghanistan; Bangladesh - Rohingya camps; Burundi; Cameroon - Anglophone region; DR Congo - South Kivu; Kenya - Nakuru; Liberia; Mozambique - north; Nepal; Nigeria; Sierra Leone; Sri Lanka; Uganda). We surveyed 12,100 participants (of which 1300 sampled for the global survey) on COVID-19 prevention, preparedness, protection, education and coping capacities in the last week of April /first week of May. Hoping this may be useful to this forum. Country level reports are now also available in most cases on request. Many thanks, Megan.

Megan Lees-McCowan

Yes of course - please find attached the tool we used. Warmly, Megan

Huda Ghalegolabi

Dear Megan,

Thank you for sharing this report. Is there country reports for Uganda, Mozambique and Burundi you can share?

Regards

Huda

Dear all, I attach a rapid assessment carried out by British INGO Street Child across 13 countries (Afghanistan; Bangladesh - Rohingya camps; Burundi; Cameroon - Anglophone region; DR Congo - South Kivu; Kenya - Nakuru; Liberia; Mozambique - north; Nepal; Nigeria; Sierra Leone; Sri Lanka; Uganda). We surveyed 12,100 participants (of which 1300 sampled for the global survey) on COVID-19 prevention, preparedness, protection, education and coping capacities in the last week of April /first week of May. Hoping this may be useful to this forum. Country level reports are now also available in most cases on request. Many thanks, Megan.

Megan Lees-McCowan

Hi Huda,

Certainly, we do have for Mozambique and Uganda, please find attached

Warmly,
Megan

Huda Ghalegolabi

Many thanks! This is brilliant!

Certainly, we do have for Mozambique and Uganda, please find attached

Warmly,
Megan

agnes ikuret

Dear Megan
Thanks for the Report, Its Insightful , I plan to share with my team
Best Regards
Agnes

--
Ikuret Catherine Agnes
Programme Assistant - DSP|AVSI Foundation

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” — The Dalai Lama

PSG Consult

Dear Megan,

Many thanks for sharing this research.

It is only unfortunate that Ghana could not be included in this research for obvious reasons for it not been part of your areas of work. But my team and I at the Street Children Empowerment Foundation (SCEF) found this for informative.

This has further motivated us to complete our research with a much smaller sample size for Accra Central, Ghana. Once, this is ready I will share it with you all.

Once again, great work.

Best regards

---------

Paul Semeh

Founding Consultant
PSG Consult Ltd
P.O. Box JT 235, James Town, Accra, Ghana
Loc. H/No.OB 16/41, Sowutuom - Accra West
Mob: +233243438580

Follow us: Facebook

"Bringing ideas to life"

DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this email and any attachments are confidential, private, proprietary, or otherwise privileged and are intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. PSG Consult Ltd does not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 3:04 PM Megan Lees-McCowan <megan.lees-mccowan@...> wrote:
Hi Huda,

Certainly, we do have for Mozambique and Uganda, please find attached

Warmly,
Megan

Megan Lees-McCowan

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your message, so pleased to see you're also able to use the tool in Accra, and look forward to seeing the results of your report.

With warm regards,
Megan