Upcoming webinars TUESDAY #PositiveParenting #upcomingwebinar #familystrenghtening

Perrine Corcuff

Hi everyone,

hoping you had a nice week-end, here are some events that might be of interest for you this week:

Webinar: adapting family strenghtening programs and approaches to COVID-19, 30th June, 9am, Eastern time, US and Canada
Organized by the Alliance for CP in Humanitarian Action, this webinar will focus on Family Strengthening in the time of Covid-19: Programmatic Adaptations to Support Families in Need and will include presentations on program adaptations from Family Strengthening Task Force member organisations and open discussion on challenges and best practices.

Webinar: COVID-19 & parent and caregiver support in emergencies, 30th June, 9am, Eastern time, US and Canada
This 90-minute webinar will highlight how two models – (1) Care for Child Development and (2) REACH UP and Learn - have been adapted and implemented in various contexts around the world.
The event is organized by The Aga Khan Foundation, the Early Childhood Development Action Network (ECDAN) and UNICEF;

We're looking forward to meet some of you online during those 2 events and with @Tamo will provide some feedback for those who're interested and are not able to attend.

Wishing all a great week ahead

Perrine

Tamo Wagener

Hi all, just watched the recording of Adapting Family Strengthening Programs and Approaches to COVID-19. I did not know the “stress busters” relaxation exercises and very much liked the content and format. I read the whole thing in 2 and ½ minutes (6 exercises, straight forward, I think I understood every word). If someone currently uses it can you let me know how much you find it adapted to adolescents ?