Child Protection section of UNICEF.org launched #resources #childprotection

Bethany Plummer

Today, on the International Day of Non-Violence, UNICEF is pleased to announce the new Child Protection section of the global UNICEF website is now live on unicef.org.

Violence, exploitation and abuse against children knows no boundaries. It happens in every country, and in the places children should be most protected. No matter their story or circumstance, all children have the right to be protected from violence, exploitation and abuse.

On the site, you can find updated information and resources on Child Protection across our work. We hope it will be a useful tool for you when working on and learning about child protection issues.